One-to-One English Lessons in London: Sapporo New Year

I've been teaching English for more than fifteen years, in England, Holland, Portugal and Japan.

I've taught people from all over the world - Korea, China, Brazil, Argentina, Finland, France, Italy, Russia, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Jordan..... it's a very long list!! So if for any reason you're in London and need English, contact me. I can help you!


Thursday 10 January 2008

Sapporo New Year

We got back from Sapporo (via Otaru) last Thusday. Exhausted after the usual 5-hour plus journey we discovered my wife, Chiaki was ill. Then so was I. The boxes of tissues were soon gone.

As always, Chiaki's family had been incredibly hospitable, and the food was amazing. I even enjoyed The Kick-boxing on TV.

One special memory, though is on New Year"s Day after a very long walk in the snow looking for a post-office, we were frozen and stopped into a shopping mall to warm up and have a coffee. The Beatles' 'Hey Jude' was playing on a really great sound system. Magic!!!!!!! This is the meaning of life????

********************
Make My Day!

No comments: