One-to-One English Lessons in London: Comment from Natalia

I've been teaching English for more than fifteen years, in England, Holland, Portugal and Japan.

I've taught people from all over the world - Korea, China, Brazil, Argentina, Finland, France, Italy, Russia, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Jordan..... it's a very long list!! So if for any reason you're in London and need English, contact me. I can help you!


Monday 5 July 2010

Comment from Natalia

I have been studying English for some years and I know that this is a never ending process. Also I know how it is important to find a really good teacher of English who knows your weaknesses, encourages you and helps you to improve yourself without putting you down. I found this teacher, Steve in London and I appreciate his teaching methods a lot. His lessons are very informative but never boring. What
I like the most is his individual attitude to each student because he understands that students from different countries have different problems. I really enjoyed his lessons. Thank you Steve, you do good work ! If I´m ever in London again , I´ll certainly contact you and ask you for some more lessons.
Natalia Nikitenko
Brno, Czech Republic

No comments: