One-to-One English Lessons in London: Comment from student

I've been teaching English for more than fifteen years, in England, Holland, Portugal and Japan.

I've taught people from all over the world - Korea, China, Brazil, Argentina, Finland, France, Italy, Russia, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Jordan..... it's a very long list!! So if for any reason you're in London and need English, contact me. I can help you!


Monday 5 July 2010

Comment from student

Steve was my regular teacher of FCE(First Certificate in English) prep course in 09.
I was really nervous because I didn't have enough confidence about the speaking test , then I asked him for private lesson after school.
Steve has a great teaching skill based on his long career and he provides high quality lessons.
His lessons are very relaxing and easy to understand which goes along with each student's wish.
He is very kind, friendly and entertaining, so it was always a pleasure for me to talk with him about music, art, life, etc.
Having been encouraged by his " Don't panic! ", I became calmer under pressure, and in the end, I managed to pass the exam. I really appreciate him teaching me. :)

No comments: